Our exclusive content:
- A comprehensive look at technical and product developments for autonomous and electric vehicles
- In-depth information on health and safety and regulatory developments
- Overview of the role of plastic and rubber materials in AD/EV based on product requirements and by material
What methodology is used?
The Future of Plastic and Rubber Components for Autonomous and Electric Vehicles to 2023 is based on Smithers’s in-house primary research and supported by extensive industry data. Primary research involved interviews with industry personnel from across the value chain, including leading suppliers of materials and automotive components, as well as integrators and auto manufactures. Discussions with industry influencers supplemented this research. Secondary research was based on an extensive literature review of market and company reports, magazines and journals, and consulting Smithers’s extensive databases for the plastics and rubber markets.
What will you discover?
- In-depth market data segmented by plastics and rubber materials, component types, vehicle groups and geographical regions, by volume
- Overview of new and emerging demands on plastics and rubber components for autonomous and electric vehicles
- A look at the forecasted growth for both autonomous and electric vehicles
Who should buy this report?
- Plastic and rubber suppliers
- Automotive sector suppliers
- Automotive manufacturers
- Consultants and analysts