Our exclusive content
- In-depth exploration of top industrial biotechnology alliances and partnerships
- Analysis of key technology trends expected to impact the industry
- Detailed ten-year forecasts on game changing developments in the industrial biotech value chain
Smithers uses a combination of in-house primary as well as secondary research. Primary research involved direct contact with industrial biotechnology actors from all continents in various industrial biotechnology sectors. Smithers also conducted an extensive literature search, using electronic databases, scientific and trade publications, and industry journals. Additional information came from OECD reports from the European Commission and the US Department of Agriculture and US Department of Energy; recent presentations at leading conferences; and public announcements and press releases of companies and funding agencies.
What will you discover?
- Plan your business strategies with confidence, with the latest information on alliances, technologies, global markets, suppliers and partnerships
- Get an in-depth understanding of the chemical and raw material providers and research/technical institutes
- Keep up to date with crucial business opportunities most likely to impact your sector to 2023
Who should buy this report?
- Industrial biotechnology companies and product manufacturers
- Raw material suppliers
- Buyers of industrial biotechnology products
- Bio-reactor suppliers
- Industrial biotechnology R&D organizations
- Industry consultants and analysts