By 2030, the print landscape will be very different to the pre-COVID-19 world. From 2015-2030, the global print and printed packaging market will fall from the equivalent of 49.2 trillion A4 prints, to 41.8 trillion A4s in 2030; down by just over 15%. However, the value of the market will grow by nearly 6.8%, largely due to changes in the product mix.
COVID-19 is having a significant impact on print outputs across the world, with falls in print demand and changes in consumer behaviour seen. The economic impact is expected to create permanent changes in print demand, and will accelerate some of the long-term trends impacting the print industry.
Download our insightful infographic - The Future of Print in a Post-COVID World - now to discover:
- Mega trends impacting print demand
- Drivers and trends shaping print in 2030
- Global print and printed packaging market development, by value and print volume; from 2020-2030
- Regional print and printed packaging market development, by value and print volume; from 2020-2030
- Impact of technology on print demand to 2030
- COVID-19 and the impact on printing