Our deep industry understanding, global network of contacts and highly granular proprietary market data enable you to assess markets accurately with precision and confidence.
Our core capability
Defining your market through forecasting and trend analysis, offering wide range of solutions to assist in your decision making, specifically in the arena of market sizing, estimating, segmentation surveys and entry studies
Our market insight services include:
- Market assessment, forecasting and trend analysis
- Market surveys and analyses
- Market entry studies
- Evaluating niche market opportunities
- Commercial feasibility of new product concept
- New markets, segments and clients identification
- Customer behaviour and unmet needs identification
Client projects we delivered
- A major raw material company asked us to examine the industrial inkjet space with a view to identifying market opportunities and potential acquisition companies. We conducted the research, including extensive telephone and face-to-face interviews, and made recommendations in a custom study. The study contained quantitative market sizes and forecasts, and a target list of companies based on the agreed criteria. Our client is in the process of making an acquisition.
- We provided a market advisory service to a major private equity firm with a controlling stake in a leading raw material, inks and coatings supplier. The service included a full, global evaluation of the market, with segmentation by process, end-use and geography, and five-year forecasts. The final report was used to help evaluate the supplier in preparation for its sale
- One of the biggest suppliers of paper-based packaging commissioned us to undertake a study on the European market for food service packaging market. The study required extensive detail on the cup stock market, which was achieved through primary research with suppliers, converters and end-users. The final report contained actionable recommendations for growth in this sector.