Rubber sliders supplied include:
The slider names provide their hardness value.
- Standard rubber sliders are 76 ± 1.0 mm X 25.4 ± 1.0 mm x 6.35 ± 0.5 mm and can be supplied as a replacement rubber to be adhered to a backing plate or as a slider/backing plate assembly.
- Slider 96 (Four S) was developed as a hard shoe heel material and is still the primary test rubber when evaluating internal flooring materials for pedestrian use.
- Slider 55 (TRRL rubber) was developed as a soft tyre compound to assess the skid resistance of roads but is now used to simulate the soft sole of shoe material found on “Trainer / Athletic” type shoes and has even been used as a substitute for skin when evaluating swimming pool surrounds.
- Sliders can be supplied in single units, loose or mounted on an aluminum base plate.
- Bespoke sizes and thicknesses can be supplied.
For more information get in touch with one of our experts.