Our exclusive content:
- Quantitative breakdown of nonwoven consumption by process, raw material, end-use application and region
- Analysis of the key drivers and regulatory guidelines impacting nonwovens to 2024
- In-depth profiles of the leading global producers in the nonwovens industry.
What methodology is used?
The Future of Global Nonwoven Markets to 2024 is based on a combination of in-depth primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with key market and technical staff across the global value chain for nonwovens. Key participants interviewed included personnel from producers, raw material suppliers, industry experts from major process equipment suppliers and industry consultants. Secondary research included information acquired from technical literature, reports, papers, conference proceedings, company information, and other trade, business and government sources.
What will you discover?
- The growth of nonwovens from 2014 to 2024 with a detailed quantitative breakdown of nonwoven consumption by specific process (and even process variant), by raw material usage, by end-use applications and by geographic region
- Discussion of key trends such as nonwovens response to potential bans on single use plastics, the overall sustainability movement, and the regulatory and consumer scrutiny of flushable wipes
- In-depth analysis of value chains for both disposable and durable nonwovens
- Detailed profiles of the key global nonwoven producers.
Who should buy this report?
- Raw material suppliers and converters
- Brand owners and retailers
- Consultants and analysts
- Machinery suppliers.