Our exclusive content:
- Over 80 tables and figures of exclusive industry data based on primary and secondary research.
- Quantitative five-year global market forecasts segmented by printing method, end use, and geographic region.
- Analysis of key trends in diverse functional print markets such as 3D printing, printed electronics and biomedical, among others.
What methodology is used?
The market data presented in this report has been developed from an extensive database, including primary research sources and discussions with leading players across the supply chain. Smithers uses primary research, together with cross checking against secondary sources. The technique is a combination of top-down and bottom up approaches.
Beside the original research many additional sources were used in obtaining the data. This includes economic forecasts, demographic and population changes, legislation, environmental pressures and technology developments in print, and the wider IT and communication sector. There is valuable real world sales data from many of the leading public companies and supplier organizations in the sector, and Smithers has many high level contacts across the supply chain who shares their data confidentially.
What will you discover?
- Future developments of the value and supply chains and what your business can do in order to capitalize on these markets.
- Latest developments in functional and industrial print including gravure, screen printing, pad printing and other analogue methods, and inkjet, for printed ceramics, aerospace and automotive printing, printed glass, printed electronics, medical and bio applications.
- In-depth analysis of key market drivers and trends for both functional and industrial printing.
Who should buy this report?
- Raw material suppliers
- Equipment and machinery suppliers Ink and consumable suppliers
- Substrate suppliers (including ceramics, glass, textiles, plastics and composites)
- Consultants and analysts