Our exclusive content:
- Exclusive data forecasts of the demand for 11 formats by value and volume of printed signage from 2014-2024
- In-depth analysis of the impact of evolution in retail, e-commerce, and electronic signage on future use of printed media
- Profiling of key developments in wide-format equipment, inks and substrates.
What methodology is used?
The research methodology for this report incorporated a combination of desk research and fieldwork, with a focus on primary sources; including interviews with leading individuals, companies and trade associations in the signage printing industry. This was then combined with Smithers’ existing database of statistics and trends in the global paper and print industry to produce an authoritative forecast for current and future growth by value and volume.
All of the secondary and primary information generated in the other stages was re-assessed using the Delphi market research technique. This included critical insight from Smithers’ network of industry experts around the world, to moderate the research findings and ensure the highest possible degree of accuracy.
What will you discover?
- Historic, current and forecast demand for all key formats of interior and exterior printed signage, in over 120 tables and data figures
- What the impact of competition from electronic media and e-commerce will be on the use of physical signage and point-of-sale media through to 2024
- How evolving retail trends in 15 major companies will shape the future of this lucrative print segment
- Current and future use of different print processes in signage work, including the ongoing growth and innovation in wide-format inkjet
Who should buy this report?
- Manufacturers of wide-format and signage print equipment
- Ink and signage substrate suppliers
- Print service providers
- Suppliers of finishing equipment
- Industry consultants, investors, and analysts