Our exclusive content:
- Quantitative market sizes and forecasts based on extensive primary research.
- A detailed analysis of the technological developments influencing the shape of the inkjet print industry.
- An analysis of key trends and market influences for the forecasted 5-year period.
What methodology is used?
The Future of Inkjet Printing to 2023 is based on primary research involving interviews across the supply chain with printers and suppliers of equipment, consumables and software. It also draws on a range of secondary sources, including magazines, journals and conference papers, as well as Smithers’ print reports and industry forecasts. The complementary mix of secondary and primary research methodologies provides a unique depth of information and analysis.
What will you discover?
- The inkjet printing markets by end use, supplier markets and region.
- The latest developments in technology for the inkjet ink market.
- A breakdown of the leading suppliers and the latest inkjet equipment and ink.
Who should buy this report?
- Inkjet equipment/machinery suppliers
- Inks and consumables suppliers
- Printing press manufacturers
- End users
- Commercial and package printers
- Industry consultants and analysts