Our exclusive content:
- Global market forecasts by value and volume for all formats of industrial packaging 2014-2024.
- Comprehensive segmentation by industrial container type, end-use segment and geographic region presented in over 200 user-friendly tables and figures.
- Analysis of smart logistics and its impact on industrial packaging and businesses.
What methodology is used?
This new study from Smithers is based on an in-depth combination of primary and secondary research.
Primary research included interviews with key market and technical staff across Smithers’ network of contacts spanning the world value chain for industrial packaging and shipping.
This is supported by an extensive literature analysis of published statistics from trade associations, annual reports from major companies active in this sector, the evolving regulatory landscape, conference proceedings and press releases.
What will you discover?
- The current and future market size (by units/tonnage/$ million) for all major industrial packaging formats – Drums, IBCs, pails, sacks, crates & totes – across 27 key national and geographic markets
- How Industry 4.0, smart logistics and automated handling will create new value-adding business opportunities for industrial packaging companies
- What the main environmental and regulatory impacts on industrial packaging will be across the five years to 2024.
Who should buy this report?
- Industrial packaging suppliers and distributors
- Raw material producers
- Major end-users of bulk packaging systems
- Shipping and logistics organizations
- Packaging industry consultants and analysts.